Saving on taxes is like money in the bank. It’s an easy enough concept to understand, but a hard concept to execute because of the ever changing laws. As the regulations change, we are continuously developing new strategies so that you can take full advantage of every opportunity to reduce your tax liabilities.
Careful planning throughout the year can assist you in reducing the taxes while helping you achieve your financial goals.
In preparation to meet with one of our knowledgeable and helpful tax consultants gather these items , if they apply to you, so we can create the right solution for your specific needs. You can also contact us and we can provide you an exact checklist of items that are needed in order to help you with your tax planning.
– Your YTD earnings
-Your projected YTD earnings
– Tax returns from the previous 2 years
– Information about your spouse and dependents
– Income of other adults within your household
– Education payment records
– Self-employment information
– Records of your expenses
– Business-use asset information for depreciation
– Office in home information
– Business use of vehicle information
– Rental property income
– Retirement income
– Medical expenses
– Child care expenses
– Classroom expenses
– Moving expenses
– Mortgage interest statements
– Federal/state/local income tax paid
– Real estate property tax records
– Charity donations
– Amounts of miles driven for charitable and medical purposes
– Employment-related expenses
– Job-hunting expenses
– Energy-saving home improvements
– IRA contributions
We are available for a complimentary consultation to help you with aggressive tax reduction strategies.
Our Contact Information
Phone: 888-909-0551 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 888-909-0821 Address: 23901 Calabasas Road, Suite 1030
Calabasas, CA 91302